Our induction powered Multi-channel Telemetry System allows machine designers and maintenance personnel to measure exactly what is happening on the rotating components of their equipment while it is in operation - without the need for slip rings.
Induction Powered Solution:
The AT7000 multi-channel systems can combine any customized mix of ordinary sensors: strain gages, thermocouples, RTDs, accelerometers, as well as motor/generator field voltages, currents and ground fault currents. The received data is continuously streamed to the user as analog (+/- 10V or 4/20mA) or digital data.
- Inductive powered for long term operation
- Receiver Outputs: digital, analog 4/20mA and +/- 10V
- Mounting with split clamp-on collars or customized end of shaft packages
- Customized solutions for specific combinations of sensor needs
- End of shaft and mid shaft versions available
- Learn more >>